The Who: Moving On Tour (US) – Travelzoo Special Members Only Offer (Randyjw; May 26, 2019)
(Reposted from Travelzoo; May 26, 2019)
This is an exclusive special-pricing offer brought to you by Travelzoo and special deal expert, Erin Mara. This goes through memberdeals.com/experience club.
So, join Travelzoo, become a member (it’s free), and see, do, experience, travel, and enjoy — so much more, for less ($)!
With this Who concert, you get:
Great Rates, help a great cause, and with two tickets purchased, receive a music download or cd of new music by The Who.
Here’s their special offer, taken from their deal offer. Please make sure to reclick their links or recheck their website for updates and complete information.
The Who presents its Moving On tour in cities nationwide, and Travelzoo members save up to 50% on tickets with this exclusive offer.
The Who’s hits include “Baba O’Riley,” “Won’t Get Fooled Again,” “I Can See for Miles” and “My Generation.”
For every two tickets purchased, your order will include one CD or music download of new music by The Who. After you attend the show, you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your CD or music download. Also, $1 from every ticket will benefit Teen Cancer America (teencanceramerica.org).
Starting prices are listed below; click your city to see all ticket options:
Northeast and Southeast:
- Atlanta … $75 (reg. $114) at State Farm Arena, Sept. 18
- Boston … $55 (reg. $95) at Fenway Park, Sept. 13
- Pittsburgh … $30 (reg. $61) at PPG Paints Arena, May 30
- Sunrise … $50 (reg. $65) at BB&T Center, Sept. 20
- Tampa … $157 (reg. $185) at Amalie Arena, Sept. 22
Midwest & Texas:
- Cuyahoga Falls (Cleveland) … $35 (reg. $70) at Blossom Music Center, Sept. 10
- Dallas … $65 (reg. $113) at American Airlines Center, Sept. 27
- Detroit … $118 (reg. $146) at Little Caesars Arena, May 28
- Elkhorn … $35 (reg. $70) at Alpine Valley Music Theatre, Sept. 8
- Houston … $69 (reg. $119) at Toyota Center, Sept. 25
- St. Paul … $35 (reg. $70) at Xcel Energy Center, Sept. 6
- Denver … $60 (reg. $81) at Pepsi Center, Sept. 29
- Hollywood … $49 (reg. $67) at Hollywood Bowl, Oct. 11
Note: There are extra fees of up to $13.38 per ticket (varying by city), but the fees are actually less than what you’d pay for full-price tickets.